Full refunds will be given for all written (emailed) requests received within 30 days of purchase. No refunds will be given for requests received after that time but funds may be used toward a future Zaboosh workshop.
For accommodations please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classify English into four linguistic eras
- Name six phenomena through which language changes
- Compare inflected and uninfected languages
- Differentiate among accents, dialects, and languages
- Examine English and ASL idioms
- Recognize four key English language challenges for interpreters
- Identify 17 differences between English and ASL
- Apply an understanding of the history of English to daily interpreting practices
Zaboosh does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
This workshop is geared toward working ASL interpreters and interpreting students and will be presented in Spoken English.
*RID credits are sponsored by Zaboosh. Zaboosh is an Approved RID CMP Sponsor for Continuing Education Activities. This Professional Studies program is offered for .4 CEUs at the Little/None Content Knowledge Level.