Online ASL Interpreting Conference
JOIN US OCTOBER 10-12, 2019
Attend our conference in your pajamas and bunny slippers.
- Conference is completely online
- Can’t make it to a session? All workshops will be recorded. Participants will have 3 weeks to complete any missed workshops including those that ran simultaneously.
Early Bird Registration: June 3rd - July 31st $229
Regular Registration: August 1st - October 9th $299
- All conference workshops will be conducted online webinar style.
- You will need a computer and good internet connection to participate.
- No more missing out on workshops because there were two you liked running at the same time. You can view one live online and the recording of the other as an archived workshop during the 3 weeks following the conference.
- At least 2.1 RID CEUs will be available (includes availability to conference workshop recordings for any workshops that were running simultaneously during the live online conference).
- This conference is geared toward professional interpreters. Most of the workshops are offered at the “Some” content knowledge level as defined by RID.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULE COMING SOON!Conference workshops will be presented by those doing interpreting research. The goal is to provide a way to connect the research being done with the interpreters who can use and apply the findings to their everyday work.
GET THE LATEST CONFERENCE DETAILS- SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST
Be sure to include your mailing address if you are interested in receiving reminders and promotions via snail mail.
Registration can be cancelled up until March 20, 2019 at 11:59pm MST for a full refund. Any cancellation requests after that time will not receive a refund, however funds may be used toward a future Zaboosh conference. Keep in mind, the session recordings will be available to participants for 3 weeks following the conference.
Due to presenter preferences, some of the workshops will be presented in spoken English. We are happy to provide an interpreter for all sessions not presented in ASL. Please request an interpreter or any other accommodation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by October 4th. Requests received after that time will be accommodated to the best of our ability but please note that it may be harder to secure interpreters as it gets closer to the conference date.
If you require any accommodations to participate, please email email@example.com.
Zaboosh does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS:
“This was absolutely fantastic! It was packed with information. I have so many things to think about and do–I can’t wait to start. Thanks for a fabulous conference. I’ll definitely be watching for more from Zaboosh and sharing your link with my friends.” Cristy R. – Colorado
“I deeply appreciate having access to a number of workshops presented by excellent educators…wherein I do not have to leave my family. I love… LOOOOVED! being able to get so many CEUs done and still kiss my babies good-night.” Ami S. – Connecticut