What Works Conference Info
Online ASL Interpreting Conference
JOIN US OCTOBER 13-15, 2022
We've been hosting Online Interpreting Conferences Since 2014! It's what we do!
Attend our conference in your pajamas and bunny slippers.
- Conference is completely online
- Can’t make it to a session? All workshops will be recorded. Participants will have until December 31st to complete any missed workshops including those that ran simultaneously.
Early Bird Registration: (until September 2nd) $279
Regular Registration: (September 3rd - October 13th $329
ABOUT THE CONFERENCEIn 2019 we transitioned our October interpreting conference to include a research theme. We recognized that there is a lot of great research in ASL Interpreting, Deaf Studies and other related fields being done but only a fraction of that research was making it's way to the working interpreter. This conference is our way of helping to bridge that gap. Workshops are presented either by researchers themselves or consumers of the research with the goal of not only explaining the research but also helping to make connections between the research and implications for working interpreters. We aim to make the abstract practical. We hope you will join us!
- All conference workshops will be conducted online webinar style.
- You will need a computer and good internet connection to participate.
- No more missing out on workshops because there were two you liked running at the same time. You can view one live online and the recording of the other as an archived workshop following the conference.
- At least 2.0 RID CEUs will be available (includes availability to conference workshop recordings for any workshops that were running simultaneously during the live online conference).
- This conference is geared toward professional interpreters. Most of the workshops are offered at the “Some” content knowledge level as defined by RID.
GET THE LATEST CONFERENCE DETAILS- SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST
Be sure to include your mailing address if you are interested in receiving reminders and promotions via snail mail.
Registration can be cancelled up until October 13, 2020 at 11:59pm MST for a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any cancellation requests after that time will not receive a refund, however funds may be used toward a future Zaboosh conference. Keep in mind, the session recordings will be available to participants for 4 weeks following the conference.
Some of the presentations will be in spoken English. These sessions will be interpreted.
If you require any accommodations to participate, please email email@example.com.
Zaboosh does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS:
“This was absolutely fantastic! It was packed with information. I have so many things to think about and do–I can’t wait to start. Thanks for a fabulous conference. I’ll definitely be watching for more from Zaboosh and sharing your link with my friends.” Cristy R. – Colorado
“I deeply appreciate having access to a number of workshops presented by excellent educators…wherein I do not have to leave my family. I love… LOOOOVED! being able to get so many CEUs done and still kiss my babies good-night.” Ami S. – Connecticut