2021 Educational Interpreting Mini-Conference
Join us for our annual
Educational Interpreting Mini-Conference!
Date: June 25-26, 2021
Location: Your home or office (Online)
RID CEUs: at least 0.8 PS
- Earlybird: $75 (April 9th - May 28th)
- Regular: $100 (May 29th - June 24th)
- All conference workshops will be conducted online webinar style.
- You will need a computer and good internet connection to participate.
- If you are not able to participate in all of the workshop live, you'll be able to make them up by viewing the recordings during the 3 weeks following the conference.
- at least 0.8 RID PS CEUs will be available.
- This conference is geared toward professional interpreters. Most of the workshops are offered at the “Some” content knowledge level as defined by RID.
How to link complex English constructs with complex ASL constructs and vice versa
Registration can be cancelled up until June 23, 2021 at 11:59pm MDT for a full refund by emailing email@example.com. Any cancellation requests after that time will not receive a refund, however funds may be used toward a future Zaboosh conference or workshop(s). Keep in mind, the session recordings will be available to participants for 3 weeks following the conference.
If you require any accommodations to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zaboosh does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS:
“This was absolutely fantastic! It was packed with information. I have so many things to think about and do–I can’t wait to start. Thanks for a fabulous conference. I’ll definitely be watching for more from Zaboosh and sharing your link with my friends.” Cristy R. – Colorado
“I deeply appreciate having access to a number of workshops presented by excellent educators…wherein I do not have to leave my family. I love… LOOOOVED! being able to get so many CEUs done and still kiss my babies good-night.” Ami S. – Connecticut