2023 Educational Interpreting Mini-Conference (Zoom) (June 16-17)
Join us for our 4th annual
Educational Interpreting Mini-Conference!
Date: June 16-17, 2023
Location: Your home or office (Online)
RID CEUs: at least 0.8 PS
- Earlybird: $129 (April 11 - June 5th)
- Regular: $149 (June 6th - June 15th)
- All conference workshops will be conducted online webinar style.
- You will need a computer and good internet connection to participate.
- If you are not able to participate in all of the workshops live, you'll be able to make them up by viewing the recordings by December 31st.
- at least 0.8 RID PS CEUs will be available.
- This conference is geared toward professional interpreters. Most of the workshops are offered at the “Some” content knowledge level as defined by RID.
Click on titles for descriptions and presenter bios
How to Match the Language Level of Deaf Students
|Chanté J. Wilson||
Handshape Development and Articulation Errors in Young Children
|Bryon K. Rowe||
Registration can be cancelled up until June 15, 2023 at 11:59pm MDT for a full refund by emailing email@example.com. Any cancellation requests after that time will not receive a refund, however funds may be used toward a future Zaboosh conference or workshop(s). Keep in mind, the session recordings will be available to participants until December 31, 2023 for full credit.
If you require any accommodations to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5th.
Zaboosh does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS:
“This was absolutely fantastic! It was packed with information. I have so many things to think about and do–I can’t wait to start. Thanks for a fabulous conference. I’ll definitely be watching for more from Zaboosh and sharing your link with my friends.” Cristy R. – Colorado
“I deeply appreciate having access to a number of workshops presented by excellent educators…wherein I do not have to leave my family. I love… LOOOOVED! being able to get so many CEUs done and still kiss my babies good-night.” Ami S. – Connecticut